Spotlight on Silverbrook: Only One New Estate Home Remains
If you've dreamed of living the magic at Golden Oak, then you know about Silverbrook. This graceful neighborhood of just 19 estate homes is one of the first three to inaugurate our community.
Now Silverbrook is on the verge of selling out – and with it, the last of the original Golden Oak homesites.
With the closing of this chapter in Golden Oak history comes a superb opportunity to write a memorable new chapter for your family legacy: Casa de Verano.
New, move-in ready, elegant and spacious, this custom Spanish Revival estate home is designed for year-round living and entertaining. With its artful blending of indoor-outdoor living spaces, Casa de Verano beautifully lives up to the meaning of its Spanish name, "House of Summer." Finely crafted by J Richard Watson Construction Company, Inc.
Lot 7, Silverbrook | 9743 Vista Falls Drive, Golden Oak, Florida 32836
- 5,485 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4 en suite bathrooms, including separate owner's and 2 guest suites located on the first floor; 2 half-baths
- Gourmet kitchen and wine room; dining room
- 1,600+ square feet outdoor living area with pool, spa, summer kitchen
- Central courtyard with fountain and covered veranda
- Private access to outdoor living area from owner's suite, with poolside sitting area
- Move-in ready
We invite you to learn more today about owning Casa de Verano at Silverbrook. Contact the sales associates of Golden Oak Realty at 407.939.5577.