Each of our distinctive neighborhoods reflects an inspired balance between privacy, views and access to inviting amenities:
- Inviting parks, gardens, landscapes and sculptures of classic Disney movie characters emerge along ribbons of sidewalks, paths and footbridges within and between neighborhoods.
- Centrally located within these scenic environs is the private clubhouse of the Golden Oak Club, Summerhouse.
Adding to the allure of life at Golden Oak is convenient access to the nearby Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort. Highlights of this 443-guest-room hotel include:
- Tranquilo Golf Club: Cradling the serene western expanses of Golden Oak and set in a certified Audubon sanctuary, this picturesque championship course was designed by Tom Fazio. Full memberships are currently available to Golden Oak residents for a fee.
- Restaurants, dining venues and lounges: Capa, Ravello, PB&G, Lickety Split, Plancha and The Lobby Bar.
- Luxurious 13,000 SF spa with whirlpool; hair and nail salon.
- Tennis facility: pro services in partnership with Peter Burwash International.
- Three unique shops, offering apparel, accessories, gifts and travel items.
- Facilities for private events.
Whether you're looking for thrills, leisure time or unique shopping and dining options, a world of magical possibilities awaits you at Walt Disney World® Resort. Take a look at what's in store:
- Four amazing theme parks offer enchanting experiences: At Magic Kingdom® Park, experience the timeless enchantment of fantasy, adventure and the promise of tomorrow. At Epcot®, discover worlds of wonder, the power of imagination and magnificent showcase of nations. Explore the wild side of Disney and encounter the wonders of nature at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. And at Disney's Hollywood Studios®, movie magic comes to life with showbiz adventures and play.
- Water parks: Two phenomenal choices are within six miles of Golden Oak.
- Disney Springs: Just 2.9 miles from Golden Oak is Disney Springs, a shopping, dining and entertainment district puts residents within neighborly reach of an eclectic mix of more than 100 unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and quality entertainment with a Disney touch.
- Dining: In addition to the casually elegant cuisine at the nearby Golden Oak clubhouse dining room (Markham's) and lounge (Tyler's), the array of food and beverage options at Walt Disney World Resort is outstanding.
- Sports and Recreation: There are plenty of choices nearby at Walt Disney World Resort, including four golf courses. And the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is just 4.5 miles away.
Across Orlando and Central Florida and to both coasts, you'll find a vast treasure-trove of shopping, dining, arts, culture, sports and recreation.
Orlando has its own ballet, philharmonic, science center, museum of art and a diverse performing-arts scene with such marquee venues as Shakespeare Theater and the Walt Disney Theatre at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
Orlando is home to the NBA's Orlando Magic, while other teams who call Central Florida home are the AFL's Orlando Predators, the ECHL's Orlando Solar Bears, the NCAA's UCF Knights and the MLS's Orlando City Soccer Club.
Golden Oak is just 45 minutes from Florida's east-coast beaches and approximately 90 minutes from west-coast beaches.
FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE RESIDENCES ORLANDO
The portfolio of Four Seasons Private Residences is expanding—in a very magical way—within the private residential community of Golden Oak.LEARN MORE